Monday, October 6, 2008

McCain FINALLY talking about the economic issues

Okay, so we know McCain is supposed to be more experienced than Obama in foreign policy. But polls indicate that economic issues trump foreign policy right now. Now McCain finally seems to be talking about his understanding of the current financial crisis and the roles he (and the Republicans) and Obama and the Democrats played.



I trust him more than Obama on economic issues. And if we're talking political parties, I certainly trust the Republicans more on strategies to grow the economy.

Here's another one:



Clarice

2 comments:

Anna said...

Seems the Republicans were in control of the executive and legislative branches of government in 2003. So it's hardly fair to blame the financial crisis on the Democrats. By the way, I know that people have different ideologies and approach to government, but do you read anything else besides conservative blogs to get your facts? Isn't that kind of dangerous? How do you avoid being deceived by "spin" if you just read one-sided info?

Ian "Max" Eyre said...

What non-conservative blogs do you recommend? I've been to a few but not regularly to any in particular, just following links. I usually get turned off pretty quickly, if not by the post, then by the ads linked to the page. However, I do concede that I bring my pre-conceived biases with me.