Monday, October 20, 2008

Biden Predicts

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this. It's my understanding that Joe Biden is considered to be an expert on foreign policy. This is from an ABC News report. Click here for the full story.


Two options that I can think of. One, he knows what he's talking about. That means we're in big trouble if Obama does in fact become President. We should expect some type of crisis that will require skillful diplomacy or military action. Two, he has no idea what kind of nonsense he's spouting. That still means we're in big trouble because he's supposed to supplement Obama's relative inexperience in foreign policy.

I don't know why he wants to be so emphatic about this prediction. I sure wouldn't want to proven right on something like this. At any rate, I sure hope he isn't right.

Clarice

No comments: